Salmon Green Curry
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
1 bag Wild Rice Green curry sauce
400g or 2-3 Salmon fillet
20g Pea aubergines
80g Round white aubergine
5g Thai sweet Basil
2g Sliced Finger Chilli
2 Finely Chopped Lime leaves
- Pan fry salmon for 3 minutes, skin down first.
- Turn the other side. Cook for another 2 minutes. Put aside, keep warm.
- Pour Wild Rice Green curry sauce into a pot and bring to boil with medium heat. Add pea aubergines and round white aubergines
- Add Sweet Basil, give it a quick stir then turn off the heat.
- Put salmon on serving plate/bowl. Pour green curry sauce on top.
- Top with chilli and lime leaves
- Serve with jasmine rice