Rush hour Pad Thai
1bag Wild Rice Pad Thai sauce
400g Rice noodle or vermicelli
200g River prawns OR tofu
1tsp Dried chili
2tbsp Vegetable or Canola oil
- Prepare noodle (usually soak in water/hot water for an amount of time. Varies between products)
- Heat vegetable oil until smoking.
- Add egg and scramble.
- Add noodle, and half of Wild Rice Pad Thai sauce. Mix well.
- Add another half of Wild Rice Pad Thai sauce
- Add prawns
- Add beansprouts and garlic chives. Add roasted peanuts. Mix altogether.
- Serve on plate with crushed roasted peanuts, lime wedge and dried chili on the side. Top with coriander!
Special thanks for this amazing picture captured by @brunchlunchlondon